News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Meanwhile, in Mexico...  (Read 331139 times)

Offline Hate mail

• http://www.fas.org/irp/program/process/echelon.htm
Re: Meanwhile, in Mexico...
« Reply #550 on: April 28, 2013, 10:47:03 PM »
God bless these United States a million times over.
"You! Yes, you! Stand still, laddie!"

Offline Daisy

« Reply #551 on: April 30, 2013, 01:21:10 PM »
Šabac: Lopovi ukrali zgradu

IZVOR: B92

Šabac -- Za dve godine lopovi su srušili i odneli objekete šabačkog Autosaobraćajnog preduzeća "7. juli“. Na mestu zgrada koje je bila na oko 4 hektara sada su ruševine.

Policija je privela 70 osoba koje su čak i preko dana rušili i odnosi objekte, ali niko nije zadržan u zatvoru jer je preduzeće u stečaju i nema vlasnika. Lopovi su sada počeli da ruše objekte u blizini, čiji vlasnici se takođe ne pojavljuju.

Kada je firma otišla u stečaj, lopovi su počeli da krčme imovinu. U početku noću, a kasnije i naočigled prolaznika.

"Mahom je to preko dana. Tu su bili kamioni i po 20-30 ljudi. Nosili su bez ikakvog stida", kaže Petar Pavić, bivši radnik.

Lopovi su odneli sve što se moglo odneti – benzijsku stanicu, autobuse i razmontirali kompletne hale. Prvo su skidali metalne delove, zatim kopali podzemne kablove sa metalom, a onda počeli da ruše zidove i odnose cigle.

Posle raskida kupoprodajnog ugovora sa Milom Jerkovićem 2008. godine, preduzeće je stiglo do stečaja. Obespravljeni radnici kojima je bivši vlasnik ostao dužan, nemoćni da zaštite imovinu, kradje su prijavili policiji.

"Oni nam kažu da odemo i mi da uzmemo nešto ako ima, jer nam preduzeće duguje", kaže Milan Todorović, bivši radnik.

Policija je privodila lopove, ali sudski postupak nisu mogli da pokrenu ni protiv koga, jer firma nema vlasnika.

"Mi smo obradili 29 događaja zaticanja izvršilaca na licu mesta tokom kojih je zatečeno 72 lica. Ali, osim policijskih službenika i nekolicine bivših radnike, nije bilo zainteresovanih da se očuva ta imovina", kaže Zoran Todić, pomoćnik komandira PU Šabac.

I ono što je policija pronašla, stoji ispred njihove zgrade, jer nemaju kome da vrate.

Priča o nebrizi ne zaustavlja se ovde, ali se ne zaustavljaju ni lopovi. Sada su prešli preko puta, i počeli da ruše nekadašnje objekte Zasatava Prometa, čiji vlasnik je sada Verano motors. Vlasnici, se, kažu u policiji ne pojavlju, što lopovima, izgleda savršeno odgovara da i ovde dovrše posao.
Više volim da mi se neko izveštačeno osmehne, nego da se spontano izdere na mene.

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #552 on: April 30, 2013, 02:14:08 PM »
End of days.

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #553 on: April 30, 2013, 05:53:31 PM »
Meanwhile in Virginia:

WND EXCLUSIVE
'Beach week' draws black crowd - and violence
1 weekend: 3 shootings, 3 stabbings, 3 robberies

Published: 17 hours ago

author-image Colin Flaherty About | Email | Archive
Colin Flaherty is an award-winning reporter and author of "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence to America and how the media ignore it."

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.)

Reporters with all the local media had trouble describing what happened over the weekend when 40,000 black people descended on Virginia Beach for a party.
Ads by Google

* Explore Fairfax, VAVisit George Washington's home. Find wine, space, and more. www.Virginia.org
    * Top Ranked MBA From UNCUNC's MBA Online Program For Working Executives. Learn More! www.OnlineMBA.unc.edu

Their audiences, however, did not.

Daniel Johnson was one of dozens of people who had no trouble talking about the lawbreakers and the widespread chaos, danger, thefts, violence and lawlessness they brought to Virginia Beach as part of College Beach Week 2013; a time when black students could “blow off some steam” before final exams.

“Because it was a group of young black college people everyone is scared to say anything for fear of being called a racist,” he said in a post to a Virginian-Pilot news story. “It is what it is – these people come to the Beach and do everything in there [sic] power to intimidate the local and visiting White people at the Beach – rude – disrespectful – dirty and violent – They come here and treat our beach like a toilet On Saturday afternoon I went to the Harris Teeter and a LARGE group of young black visitors were in the parking lot drinking and playing loud music – intimidating locals – I called the police and even though 2 cop cars drove by nothing was done!”

Police reported 300 emergency calls to 911 Saturday night involving at least three shootings, three stabbings and three robberies. That they know of. All during a four-hour period. People in Virginia Beach are furious and are taking to Facebook and the local news sites to have their say.

Conscious of the paper’s history of deleting comments that refer to race, Mark Morrell backed up Daniel Johnson:

“PSA: There were no persons of any other race on the videos perpetrating those crimes. None. Not stealing the bikes, or starting the brawls, or any other illegal, crazy action. Have I mentioned any race at all? Nope!!! Because you know exactly what I’m talking about, I most certainly don’t have to. You can identify me all you want, I’m not scared, and I don’t hide behind my screen – or my newspaper. There is an elephant in the room, Pilot. WHATCHAGONNADOOOOO ABOUT IT???”

The “College Beach Weekend 2013″ party was organized by several black promoters for black fraternity members at several area colleges. Their invitations can be seen at http://beachweekva.com. Their tweets cam be followed at #beachweekend.

The family of Anas Harmache owns a restaurant in Virginia Beach. He posted a video on his Facebook page that captured some of black mob violence.

“These guys destroyed my family’s store, beat a kid senseless and put my dad’s life in danger,” said Harmache. “When I called the cops not one person showed up.”

The video showed dozens of black people fighting, taunting and harrassing people outside the restaurant.

Laurette LaLiberte, also on Facebook, said this kind of racial violence is becoming a regular feature of life in Virgina Beach: “My son was jumped a few months ago … 6 guys … right down the block from [this video]. … Robbed him and they kept kicking and beating him even after he was unconscious … he was in the hospital a week and had hemorrhaging on his brain … they haven’t caught those punks either.”

On Fox43 news, a black woman said fighting and lawlessness at Beach Week is nothing to worry about.

“I think it’s still fun,” said Kharizma Jackson. “It happens when you get a lot of people together this stuff happens everywhere you go. It’s like that.”

“It was just so crazy,” said business owner Billy Baldwin to the local ABC affiliate. “We actually had a fight break out in front of my business at Sandbar that the crowd busted in and broke my front window. So that’s a thousand dollars per window.”

The Virginia Beach racial violence is part of a pattern of more than 500 episodes of black mob violence documented in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”

Kenneth Darden told the Virginian-Pilot that anyone who notices that all the lawbreakers were black is a racist.

“Being a black male, I am insulted reading your comments because they are very degrading and assumes that white kids are not capable of doing such things. Well let me tell you, all you have to do is come to Ocean View any day of the week and see for yourself how wrong you are!”

Denise Gordon also owns a business in Virginia Beach. The Virginian-Pilot reported:

“I was scared to death,” said Denise Gordon, a manager for 18th Street Seafood Bar and Grill.

Though all those incidents happened late at night, Gordon said she’d noticed “rude, obnoxious” behavior around her restaurant much of the day. Fearful, she closed the restaurant at 8 p.m., two hours earlier than usual for a Saturday.

Gordon then said she called for security to help employees get to their cars after closing.

“It was so crazy, I don’t even know how to describe it,” she said.

The Virginian-Pilot is the same paper that achieved notoriety last spring when the editor refused to report that a black mob of 50 to 100 people assaulted two of his reporters after pelting their car with rocks in Norfolk.

A columnist revealed it two weeks later. Some reportedly said it was revenge for Travyon Martin.

The editor told a producer for Bill O’Reilly’s Fox News show that he had no evidence that a mob was involved or that the attack was racially motivated.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/beach-week-draws-black-crowd-and-violence/#9T48fQTV7pbymSwd.99

Offline Pijanista

• hahahaha

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #555 on: April 30, 2013, 08:11:31 PM »
End of days.

Offline Mirabella

« Reply #556 on: May 04, 2013, 12:04:42 PM »
Don't argue with an Idiot.  He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Offline Ivan_D

« Reply #557 on: May 04, 2013, 02:45:46 PM »
U Rusiji mogu stjuardese samo crvene nokte ili tzv French manicure. Nista drugo.
If you dine with the devil bring a long spoon.

Offline Ivan_D

« Reply #558 on: May 04, 2013, 02:48:54 PM »
MW in NL, prica mi Dusan sa velikom dozom zluradosti, da Holandija i BiH nekako uskladili kompjuterske sisteme i ispostavilo se da ogroman broj Bosanaca dobijali socijalnu pomoc/peMzije u NL, a u isto vreme dobijali i peMzije u Bosni. Sad to moraju da vrate i ostavili im samo minimum od socijalne pomoci / penzije (normalno oko 900-1000 eura mesecno, a sad dobijaju samo 50 nedeljno.).

Offline tempo

« Reply #559 on: May 04, 2013, 02:59:14 PM »
bas me cudi da nasi ljudi rade takve stvari. posebno bosanci.

kad sam cuo da triglav nije u crnu goru, tri dana sam plako

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #560 on: May 04, 2013, 03:01:45 PM »
:mrgreen:

Offline Ivan_D

« Reply #561 on: May 04, 2013, 05:56:30 PM »
Pricao sam pre, jedan nas covek (Bosanac) dosao iz Bosne ranih devedesetih sa 2 razlicita pasosa. I uradi dve dozvole boravka, dva stana, dve socijale u dva razlicita grada.
I onda budala isao iz jednog grada u drugi vozom i naravno nije kupio kartu, a u to vreme su mogli uz nesto malo muke da se izbegavaju kontrolori. To mu medjutim taj put nije uspelo i uhvati ga kontrola, i on umesto da kupi kartu u vozu (koja je recimo tada bila max 30% skuplja nego obicna karta) on pocne sa njima da se svadja. Ovi pozovu policiju koja ga saceka na sledecoj stanici, nadju mu oba pasosa i tako ga provale.

Offline Mirabella

« Reply #562 on: May 04, 2013, 08:32:39 PM »
Don't argue with an Idiot.  He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Offline tempo

« Reply #563 on: May 04, 2013, 08:59:18 PM »
četiri mladića sa bosanskim akcentom

Offline Daisy

« Reply #564 on: May 05, 2013, 07:21:17 AM »
... ne diraj dugmići ...

Citing an unnamed source in Air India, it said the two pilots had taken a 40-minute break from the cockpit and left two stewardesses in their seats to operate the plane in their absence.

One of the stewardesses accidentally turned off the auto-pilot, forcing the pilots to rush back to their seats, the report said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-22399289
Više volim da mi se neko izveštačeno osmehne, nego da se spontano izdere na mene.

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #565 on: May 06, 2013, 06:51:34 PM »
"At Air India, flight safety is paramount."

NOT.

Offline Pijanista

• hahahaha

Offline Daisy

« Reply #567 on: May 07, 2013, 03:05:47 AM »
[Video]Italian Baggage Handlers Caught Raiding Suitcases in Secret | 29 baggage handlers arrested

Published on May 4, 2013

Dozens of Italian baggage handlers caught raiding suitcases in secret video

Today 29 baggage handlers working for Italian airline Alitalia were arrested
Another 57 workers were also taken in for questioning
Part of the police blitz which was codenamed 'Operation Clean Holds'
Followed a year long surveillance operation at eight airports across Italy

By NICHOLAS PISA

PUBLISHED: 10:20 EST, 3 May 2013 | UPDATED: 15:12 EST, 3 May 2013

Dozens of baggage handlers working for Italian airline Alitalia have been arrested in an operation to clamp down on suitcase thefts.
The 29 were held in dawn raids across the country while another 57 workers were also taken in for questioning as part of the police blitz which was codenamed 'Operation Clean Holds'.
It followed a year long surveillance operation at eight airports across Italy but specifically targeting the main airport in Rome after 'tens of thousands of Euros' of items were stolen from suitcases which had been forced open after being taken from aircraft baggage holds.

Crackdown: Dozens of baggage handlers working for Italian airline Alitalia have been arrested in an operation to clamp down on suitcase thefts

Operation: The 29 were held in dawn raids across the country while another 57 workers were also taken in for questioning as part of the police blitz which was codenamed 'Operation Clean Holds'
Officers said they launched the investigation in cooperation with Alitalia after the airline received numerous complaints from passengers - both national and international - that suitcases had not arrived on baggage carousels or had been forced open and in some cases items stolen.

Police said bottles of alcohol, cash and electronic goods as well as designer clothes were among items taken by the thieves who worked in unison with other baggage handlers across Italy in Milan, Naples, Venice and Lamezia Terme often sharing information on the best techniques to steal suitcases.
In a statement police said that 29 had been bailed pending further investigations while another 57 workers were told they had to report to police stations on a daily basis, again while enquiries continued.

Hunt: It followed a year long surveillance operation at eight airports across Italy

Focus: The operation specifically targeted the main airport in Rome after 'tens of thousands of Euros' of items were stolen from suitcases which had been forced open after being taken from aircraft baggage holds

Discovery: Alitalia after the airline received numerous complaints from passengers - both national and international

Alitalia said: 'During 2012 our security department worked in collaboration with police in Rome and Lamezia Terme in the study and development of an investigation which had the objective of identifying those responsible for a growing number of baggage thefts from Alitalia passengers.'
The airline added that the cooperation meant that the operation 'culminated in this important result, which has led to the arrests of those presumed responsible,' and concluded by saying that ''Alitalia will continue to give total collaboration with the police and the judiciary.'

Rome airport police chief Antonio Greco said: 'This was a very significant operation which has led to several arrests as well as people being questioned in connection with these thefts. Those convicted face six years in jail and they will obviously lose their jobs. The thefts totaled hundreds of thousands of Euros and there were more than 100 across the country.'

Launch: Officers said they launched the investigation in cooperation with Alitalia after the airline received numerous complaints that suitcases had not arrived on baggage carousels (file photo)
He explained that surveillance cameras had been installed inside baggage holds on planes to catch those breaking open suitcases but Mr Greco also added that the recording devices did not affect aircraft safety.

Italian airports have a reputation for baggage thefts and there are regular police operations to clamp down on the crime wave with one of the most famous taking place in 2002 when more than 40 were arrested and footage was revealed with employees picking up suitcases breaking them open and helping themselves to items inside.

In Italy it is common to scam customers and the state... if you go to a bar... order an apperitivo costing €5,00 you will more often than not see the cashier tipping €0,80 into the till even if you pay the full €5,00 ... if you are unlucky and be stopped by the Guardia Fiscale upon leaving the premises asking how much you paid and counterchecking with the receipt you get showing just the 80 cent you will be levied with a fine of up to €200,- ... even though you have done nothing ... this is how Italy works ... I spent a year living and working there ... and had to pay a total of €1.200 in fines for something I was not guilty of - except that my custom encouraged such practices ... even though I always paid the full amount!
- Walter, Stuttgart, Germany, 04/5/2013 17:59

This type of Theft has been carried out by Baggage Handlers for a long time in many Airports of the world.In fact Heathrow Airport used to be called Thiefrow in the past. Some of the Handlers outfitted their homes with the Stolen items. One Loader injured his arm in the Cargo Hold while attempting to break into Suitcases and tried to sue the Airline for Injury.The flimsy Locks on the Baggage are very easy to open by the thieves.
- tamara, Nairobi, 4/5/2013 0:44

They are only doing what the banks do on a daily basis.
- bill2b, lincoln, 3/5/2013 23:09

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #568 on: May 07, 2013, 03:12:10 AM »
Get TSA locks, people. Sheesh.

Offline Daisy

Offline Pijanista

• hahahaha
« Reply #570 on: May 07, 2013, 08:30:43 PM »
MW Sirija:

Постоје извештаји очевидаца да је Израел користио бомбе са осиромашеним уранијумом. „Израел је користио бомбе с осиромашеним уранијумом у нападу у Сирији у недељу, казао је сиријски војни извор за Раша тудеј, како преносе израелски медији. Када се експлозија догодила, осетило се као да је земљотрес, а онда се огромна златна печурка ватре појавила. То нам говори да Израел користи осиромашени уранијум, казао је тај извор“.

Offline tempo

« Reply #571 on: May 07, 2013, 10:26:47 PM »
heh

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #572 on: May 07, 2013, 10:38:01 PM »
Taj osiromaseni uranijum je tako snazno hrupio...

Offline tempo

« Reply #573 on: May 07, 2013, 10:43:55 PM »
i explodirao

Offline Ivan_D

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #575 on: May 09, 2013, 08:30:34 PM »
Close the 3rd world flood gates now.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #576 on: May 10, 2013, 01:47:54 PM »
globalizacija  :mrgreen:

петак, 10. мај 2013, 10:23 -> 10:49

Хакери похарали банкомате

У року од неколико сати, група хакера украла 45 милиона долара из банкомата у више земаља, пошто су украли банкарске податке.

Хакери су упали у базе података банака, укинули лимите на подизање новца са банкомата и узели приступне кодове које су пренели на лажне картице. Кодови су пренети на картице са магнетном траком као што су кредитне картице, хотелске кључ картице и слично.

Хакери су са лажним картицама подизали новац из банкомата искључиво са рачуна које банке користе за гаранције за припејд картице, избегавајући приватне и пословне рачуне.

Део новца је опран кроз куповине, део је остао код локалних група које су ишле од једног до другог банкомата а већи део је послат шефовима групе, саопштило је тужилаштво у Њујорку.

Тужилац Лорета Линч је саопштила да је седморо људи ухапшено у САД, додајући да је група која је радила у неколико земаља успела у кратком времену да узме новац из неколико хиљада банкомата.

АП каже да је један од ухапшених снимљен сигурносном камером како узима новац и гура га у ранац пун новца.

Група је два пута опљачкала банкомате, у децембру 2012. када су узели око пет милиона долара и у фебруару кад су однели 40 милиона долара у року од 10 сати.

Подаци су узети од Ракбанке из Уједињених арапских емирата и Мускат банке у Оману.

Група је узела новац из банкомата у Јапану, Русији, Шри Ланки, Египту, Румунији, Великој Британији, Колумбији, Канади и још неколико земаља, саопштило је америчко тужилаштво.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #577 on: May 11, 2013, 08:19:39 AM »
New Building For China's Communist Propaganda Newspaper Looks Like A Giant Penis

New Building For China's Newspaper Looks Like A Giant Penis: And they're very mad that people on the Internet are pointing this out. ..The People's Daily is a Chinese newspaper with a circulation of almost 4 million. It also serves as the voice of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. The building is being "erected" based on plans from Professor Zhou Qi of Southeast University School of Architecture. He won a contest held in 2009.

Offline slawen

• Ja se nechavam vykourit
« Reply #578 on: May 12, 2013, 05:33:48 AM »
We take no cash unless we cash justice for you! Are you listenin' to me? I'm givin' ya pearls hеrе!

Offline slawen

« Reply #579 on: May 12, 2013, 05:35:29 AM »

Missim, bar moj ne izgleda ovako. E, sad, dal'  bi na njega mog'o da se spusti helikopter....
We take no cash unless we cash justice for you! Are you listenin' to me? I'm givin' ya pearls hеrе!

Offline Superhik

« Reply #580 on: May 14, 2013, 09:17:18 PM »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #581 on: May 14, 2013, 09:29:42 PM »

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #583 on: May 15, 2013, 04:36:47 PM »
Jel' to neki sport?

Offline Pijanista

• hahahaha
« Reply #584 on: May 15, 2013, 04:37:59 PM »
Da, zove se "Kako ulupati zivot"

Offline Pijanista

• hahahaha
« Reply #585 on: May 16, 2013, 04:27:36 PM »

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #586 on: May 16, 2013, 05:41:44 PM »
Thanks.

Offline Pijanista

• hahahaha
« Reply #587 on: May 16, 2013, 05:52:23 PM »
A evo sta ja mislim o revolucionarima (ide prigodno uz ovu vest gore):

Impaled - 06 - Immaculate Defecation

Offline Daisy

« Reply #588 on: May 16, 2013, 06:55:49 PM »
четвртак, 16. мај 2013, 19:06 -> 19:17

Свазиленд: Вештице не смеју да лете изнад 150 метара!

Вештице које превисоко лете, мораће да плате високу казну према новом закону који је усвојен у Краљевини Свазиленд, на југу Африке.

Свазиленд је увео пропис, по коме је вештицама на метлама забрањено да лете на висини већој од 150 метара.

Овај невероватан пропис влада Свазиленда је донела прошле седмице, а „свако ко буде ухваћен да лети на метли изнад прописане висине, биће кажњен са око 40.000 евра", пише у образложењу забране.

Вест је брзином муње обишла целу планету, а вештичарење се у Свазиленду узима веома озбиљно, јер много људи у тој земљи верује у црну магију.

Прошле године уведен је већи порез за делатност „врачања", како би се ублажила финансијска криза у земљи.

Offline slawen

« Reply #589 on: May 17, 2013, 03:56:56 AM »
Meanwhile in Venecuela (ne, nije sport :evil:)

http://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/svet.php?yyyy=2013&mm=05&dd=16&nav_id=714361

Aah, Moscow on the Hudson (naslov filma je u nashem video klubu iz nekog razloga bio preveden kao "Moskva na Brodveju")

Offline Daisy

« Reply #590 on: May 17, 2013, 09:29:30 AM »
Vožnja po pruzi u susret vozu od 1.200 tona

17. maj 2013. 11:10 > 11:11

Na pruzi u Bihaću u četvrtak se odvijala prava drama. Naime, četiri nesavesna građanina odlučila su da voze automobil po pruzi kojom saobraćaju teretni vozovi.

Kako javlja Federalna televizija, četiri muškarca su putničko vozilo bez guma stavili na šine i vozili po pruzi. U susret im je išao teretni voz težak 1.200 tona.

"Uspeli smo da dozovemo mašinovođe i rekli im da im u susret ide automobil. Zvučalo im je neverovatno", kazao je za FTV Samir Alagić, direktor poslovnice Železnica FBiH u Bihaću, a prenosi Klix.ba.

Ipak, zahvaljujući dojavi i pravovremenoj akciji tamošnje policije, izbegnuta je tragedija. Počinitelji ovog krivičnog dela su saslušani, a istraga o celom slučaju se nastavlja. Iz Železnica FBiH pozivaju građane na oprez jer teretni vozovi idu svakodnevno i da je bilo kakvo zadržavanje na pruzi strogo zabranjeno.

http://www.mondo.rs/s290340/Info/ex-YU/Voznja_po_pruzi_u_susret_vozu_od_1200_tona.html

Offline Mirabella

« Reply #591 on: May 17, 2013, 12:25:05 PM »
"...četiri nesavesna građanina..."  Jok, bolan, Bosanci.  :mrgreen:

Offline Daisy

« Reply #592 on: May 17, 2013, 08:38:49 PM »
Medvedev: Srpske jabuke su opasne

Predlažem da se dozvoljeni nivo opasnih materija u jabukama podigne deset puta - i problem rešen.
(Vojvodjanin, 17. maj 2013 09:32)

E prošlogodišnje izvezene jabuke su prvo uvezene iz Grčke, zatim prepakovane kod nas, pa onda poslate za Rusiju. Kad su ih Rusi vratili zbog pesticida, te iste jabuke su se prodavale na našim kvantašima, gde su ih zadovoljni kupci sa uživanjem jeli...
(Bogi, 17. maj 2013 09:37)

Šta opasne? A da proba naše mleko!
(tetkasaveta, 17. maj 2013 09:44)

Ajde bre ljudi uz čašu mleka ode to niz grlo očas posla.
(markoni, 17. maj 2013 10:08)

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #593 on: May 18, 2013, 02:11:01 AM »

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #594 on: May 18, 2013, 09:58:07 PM »
Meanwhile in cloaca mundi...

A Look Into China’s Gruesome Human Baby Flesh Pills

WORLD • PRESTON WATERS • MAY 12, 1:00PM
Kneeling down in her cramped kitchen, the pharmacist opens her fridge door and removes the freezer compartment drawer crammed with three packages wrapped in black bin liners. As she carefully opens the brittle bundles, she boasts of her ability to use the contents to make a pill that can cure all known ills.

‘After taking two tablets a day you will feel the difference after just one week,’ she says.
Even though the parcels are frozen, they exude an unpleasant smell that quickly permeates her nondescript apartment in a small Northern Chinese town.

But pushing the plastic freezer box across the floor to her new-found customer, the woman, who works at a Chinese hospital, appears almost proud as she says: ‘Choose one. Please, choose one.’

Each of the bags contains a single aborted foetus; one of them is said to be of seven months’ gestation. The infants’ remains will be cut up into small pieces, dried, microwaved and then ground down into a coarse powder, to be made into tablets of an ‘alternative medicine’ that plays on centuries-old superstitions and folklore. 

Each tablet, containing the infants’ flesh and bone, and possibly hair and nails, are believed by many to have fantastic healing powers which fight the ravages of ageing and are capable of defeating even cancer.

It is a sickening, cannibalistic and illegal trade that the Chinese authorities do not want the world to know exists.

Yet it is disturbingly widespread. This week the South Korean customs department revealed it had foiled 35 attempts to smuggle these ‘human-flesh pills’ across its border and seized more than 17,000 of them from China in just nine months. The contraband was either taken into the country in passengers’ luggage or posted in parcels registered as traditional Chinese herbal medicines.

This grotesquely unsavoury industry appears to cash in on China’s strict family planning laws, which limit most families to just one child each and are said to result in 13 million abortions a year, the equivalent of more than 35,000 terminations a day. 

The country, which has a population of more than 1.3 billion, is said to have ‘dying rooms’ in hospitals where unwanted newborn babies are abandoned to perish. Those trying to avoid a huge fine for violating the one-child laws have even been known to commit outright infanticide.

Now, unscrupulous pharmacists, hospital workers and even the relatives of those having abortions are making money from archaic beliefs that consuming infant cells can cure and rejuvenate us. 

This bizarre notion dates back hundreds of years to China’s Ming dynasty. And the belief if that the nearer the foetus is to its birth date, the more healing properties it harbours.

The true extent of the trade in China’s human-flesh pills emerged when an undercover team from South Korea’s SBS television channel highlighted the problem.

The footage taken by the team showed how placentas — the most common form of illegal human flesh traded in China for alternative medicine — are sold alongside the dried organs of creatures including snakes and bats from around the world to satisfy an appetite for powders, soups and potions said to have tremendous healing properties.

It also reveals how herb ‘clinics’ or ‘chemists’ in northern Chinese towns, including Yanji, Jilin, Qingdao and Tianjin, sell pills made from human foetuses. 

Secretly filmed footage shows a pharmacist wearing pristine white overalls at one chemist admitting that she stocks ‘human-flesh capsules’.

She is filmed in a room containing huge wooden cabinets with row after row of small rectangular drawers containing drugs and rare herbs, and at one point she stands on tip-toe to reach a top shelf where she pulled down a hidden bag of red and yellow capsules. 

She opens up a pill, agrees that the contents give off a bad smell, and then explains that the foetus that made this batch of tablets was nearly seven months old before its life was terminated.

‘They were made recently,’ she says. ‘These are really good for you. Take it twice a day. Don’t take too much, otherwise you will get a nosebleed.’ After agreeing the sale with the undercover reporter, she decants the tablets into a pill box marked with a prescription label for back pain.
Later, another shopkeeper advises ‘patients’ to take the pills only during colder months to avoid sweating out their health benefits.

What they fail to explain — quite apart from the appalling moral issues raised — is just how dangerous swallowing the powdered flesh of another human being can be. Tests on tablets seized recently by South Korean border control officers found the contents of some were made up of the DNA from three human foetuses. 

The television crew discovered that the make-up of the pills they bought were between 97 per cent and 99 percent human. And they all contained high levels of harmful bacteria, many of them of a type that could only have come from decomposing bodies.

According to ancient Oriental lore, material from babies or foetuses contains life-giving human properties inherent only in such young cells. 

They are credited with boosting stamina for the frail and old, as well as improving sexual performance. They are also said to help those suffering respiratory problems or lung disease.

While the trade in such drugs is thought to be more frequent in communist China, smugglers see the capitalist state of South Korea as an increasingly lucrative market. Pills that were once sold for as little as 50p are believed to be fetching up to £25 among the population of China’s affluent near neighbour.

The pills used to be shipped to South Korea brazenly in clear plastic cellophane bags, but more recently smugglers have had to become increasingly sophisticated and use orthodox dark brown pill bottles, with sealed caps and labelled with the names of legitimate drugs or more traditional Chinese herbal medicines to evade detection. 

Ground-up aromatic herbs have also been added to the capsules to try to disguise the smell of what is, to all intents and purpose, rotting dried flesh.

The frozen ‘raw ingredients’ (a euphemism for freeze-dried human flesh) are also for sale. A single foetus fetches hundreds of pounds because it can be ‘processed’ into so many tablets with a far more lucrative street value. An entire placenta sells for about £100.

Perhaps the most distressing element of this horrifying trade is the pitiless nature of the manufacturing process. During the undercover  filming last year, the SBS journalists saw how a foetus could be turned into pills in just two days.

Once the hospital pharmacist had defrosted the foetus stored in her kitchen fridge, she cut it into ‘manageable pieces’. Overnight she dried it out on absorbent paper before slowly microwaving it on a low heat. 

According to the undercover team, the smell at this stage was overpowering. Hair and nails were discernable in the human material. 

Once it was thoroughly dried, the pharmacist placed the flesh into a herbal grinder, not unlike a kitchen food processor, to render it down to a coarse, light brown powder, similar to the texture of human ashes following a cremation. That powder would then be put into soluble capsules which were counted out into bags for packing, shipment and sale.

Those who have sold or taken such pills speak remarkably candidly to the television team about the perceived effects of the tablets. 

A Korean woman living in China explained how she had given her son the pills because he had a lung problem. She says: ‘The hospital had said they couldn’t help him. My child took the capsules for one month and he got better.’

A small trader at a market in Seoul, South Korea, adds: ‘A couple of years ago we took them many times. When we ran out I contacted my son living in North East China who posted them to us.’ At that time she was just paying about 50p per tablet, and would get them shipped to her in batches of 100 or 120. 

She adds: ‘It’s really good medicine. You will be jumping around because you will be so full of energy. But the pills are now expensive.’ Another woman had so much faith in the treatment that she bought a foetus on the black market and ground it down to make her own tablets. ‘I would get it raw, cut it, burn it and powder it,’ she says, adding: ‘It’s widely known that it’s very good for you.’
Modern research has shown all such health claims to be baseless. Indeed, far from being curative, the pills are far more likely to be poisonous.

Earlier this week, China’s Ministry of Health spokesman Deng Haihau said his officers would investigate reports of the trade, but said no proof that such capsules were being manufactured had yet been presented to him.

Last night a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman refused to comment on the South Korean customs findings or the investigation by the television journalists. 

But Professor Dali Yang, of the University of Chicago’s Beijing School, said that while there had been a concerted effort by Chinese authorities to tighten up food standards, traditional medicines had been largely overlooked.

‘The traditional Chinese medicine sector has been under-regulated and this is because there has always been a claim by the manufactures that their medicines contain a secret ingredient, but they refuse to offer details,’ he says. 
Professor Yang believes the practice of using human flesh in pills exists, but is probably quite rare.

‘Historically, in traditional Chinese medicine, the placenta has been used,’ he said. ‘If aborted babies have been used in this instance, I would say it is an isolated case.  ‘Regulation of such drugs in China is a work in progress. There have been improvements but at the same time, because of the size of the industry, we do come across bad practices.’ 
Clearly, if true, the claims by South Korean customs would  suggest the trade is rather more widespread. And the concern in the months to come will be just how seriously the Chinese authorities take the allegations — for it is a state that does not take kindly to criticism.

Elite.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/chinas-gruesome-human-baby-flesh-pills/

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #595 on: May 18, 2013, 11:58:09 PM »
Meanwhile in Syria (Mad Max stuff here):

Al-Qaeda's Syrian wing takes over the oilfields once belonging to Assad

By Richard Spencer, Raqqa Province, Syria10:00PM BST 18 May 2013
Al-Qaeda's Syrian wing is helping to finance its activities by selling the product of oilfields that once helped to prop up the regime of Bashar al-Assad.

Up to 380,000 barrels of crude oil were previously produced by wells around the city of Raqqa and in the desert region to its east that are now in rebel hands - in particular Jabhat al-Nusra, the al-Qaeda off-shoot which is the strongest faction in this part of the country.

Now the violently anti-Western jihadist group, which has been steadily extending its control in the region, is selling the crude oil to local entrepreneurs, who use home-made refineries to produce low-grade petrol and other fuels for Syrians facing acute shortages.

The ability of Jabhat al-Nusra to profit from the oil locally, despite international sanctions which have hindered its sale abroad, will be particularly worrying to the European Union, which has voted to ease the embargo but at the same time wants to marginalise the extremist group within the opposition.

In the battle for the future of the rebel cause, the oil-fields may begin to play an increasingly strategic role. All are in the three provinces closest to Iraq - Hasakeh, Deir al-Zour, and Raqqa, while the Iraqi border regions are the homeland of the Islamic State of Iraq, as al-Qaeda's branch in the country calls itself.

It was fighters from Islamic State of Iraq, both Iraqi and Syrian, who are thought to have founded Jabhat al-Nusra as the protests against the rule of President Assad turned into civil war.

Because of sanctions, Jabhat's oil is largely shipped to thousands of home-built mini-refineries that have sprung up across the north of the country. The crude is distilled in hand-welded vats dug into the ground and heated with burning oil residue.

The Jabhat Al Nusra, a proscribed islamic militant group control the oil fields and cannot export due to sanctions, so this provides some cash flow to the rebel cause as well as much needed fuel for Northern Syria

It is not clear how much money is being channelled back to the group. But all those buying the raw product were aware that Jabhat was profiting.

"Jabhat do not ask for taxes or charges for this trade," said one of them, Omar Mahmoud, from Raqqa province. "But we are buying the oil from them so they do not need to."

Syria's oil output, never as great as that of some of Syria's Arab neighbours, fell to about 130,000 barrels a day after the outbreak of the revolution against the Assad regime.

However, Jabhat al-Nusra are now putting that to good use. The homes refineries are turning out poor quality but usable – and much-needed - petrol and kerosene for cooking and home stoves.

Their product might not meet the quality, and certainly the health and safety standards, demanded by Shell or ExxonMobil, but it provides a living to thousands of blackened figures willing to risk the business's inherent dangers.

In parts of north-east Syria, the stills are set up by every road-side, the produce sold like fruit from lay-bys to drivers as they pass. But the unquestioned centre of the industry is the desert outside the small town of Mansoura, a few miles west of Raqqa city and on the other side of the Euphrates River.

Here, the entire horizon is a blighted scene of billowing clouds out of which dark figures occasionally emerge on foot or roaring motor-bikes. Near the road sit oil tankers carrying the raw product.

"I make 3000 Syrian pounds (about £15) a day," said Adel Hantoush, 19, his legs dripping with crude, a filthy headscarf wrapped around his face. A building site casual labourer in better times, he helps support his father, mother and nine brothers and sisters.

Black smoke blew past his head as colleagues poured fuel into the burning pit under their tank. "The last thing I think about is my health," he said. "If I don't do this, my family will die."

The amateur production process is quite simple, and easily explained in school text books.

The oil is heated slowly, with the different grades of product evaporating at different temperatures. The vapour is fed through pipes channelled through pits filled with water to recondense it as a liquid, which runs out into containers at the other end.

Near Raqqa, they pay 4000 Syrian pounds (£20) a barrel, with the price rising for smaller quantities and as the distance increases. A single refining vat can take six barrels at a time, producing maybe 30 litres of petrol, similar quantities of cooking fuel and higher amounts of diesel.

Abdulwahad Abdullah, a wheat farmer from north of Raqqa who runs a single still through two five-hour cycles a day, says he can make 20,000 pound profit (£100) on a good day.

It is a Mad Max scene, indicative of the chaos the war has unleashed in Syria, creating a landscape ideal for the methods of dominance al-Qaeda learned in post-war Iraq.

General Selim Idriss, the head of the western-backed opposition Military Council, has appealed for Western help specifically to seize the fields from Jabhat, but the forces required - he put it at 30,000 men - make that a pipe dream. Even pro-Western rebel militias in the area admit that the level of support received from the council is at present minimal.

They have promised to take on Jabhat al-Nusra once the fighting is over, but they are split and fighting among themselves, with their lack of money forcing some to turn to looting and extortion to fund themselves, further alienating the local population.

Jabhat have used their greater proficiency at fighting, honed by jihad in Iraq and elsewhere, to take a leading role at the battlefront. "They are more disciplined," Abu Hamza, a fighter with a rival Islamist rebel brigade in Aleppo admitted. "When they attack, they make a plan first, and then stick to it."

Their battlefield supremacy has enabled them to seize the economic as well as the military high-ground.

In Raqqa, they also control flour production, earning money from selling to bakeries, some of which they own as well. "Jabhat now own everything here," one disillusioned secular activist said.

In other places they sell the flour at a loss, further endearing them to the local population.

Until now it has been a virtuous circle. Well-funded anyway from foreign contributions, they are able to avoid levying the fees – some say bribes – to pay their men and for supplies that have made other brigades increasingly unpopular. That in turn has been a major boon to recruitment, with thousands defecting to them.

Jabhat al-Nusra's rule has not been easy. It has had to fight opposed local brigades, and has begun to face protests over its hardline policies – most recently last week after their public execution of three captured soldiers in Raqqa's town square. The group said this was revenge for a massacre of civilians by pro-Assad forces in the coastal town of Baniyas.

Ominously, this was done in the name of "Islamic State of Iraq and Syria", suggesting that Jabhat al-Nusra at least in the east is now fully under the control of the murderous Iraqi mother group.

Few are concerned about the downsides, though one man showed huge weals that had grown under his arm which he blamed on his days inhaling the dense black smoke.

One Mansoura man, Mahmoud Ismail, a computer technician who had come to the desert site to visit friends and was watching them pour petrol into barrels to take away, said he had tried the work for a single day. But he then gave it up when he thought about what he was inhaling.

"I came, did it, and then packed up and stopped," he said. "It just wasn't worth it."

With that, he flicked his cigarette on to the ground, and stamped it out.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10065802/Al-Qaedas-Syrian-wing-takes-over-the-oilfields-once-belonging-to-Assad.html

Offline Daisy

Offline tempo

Offline tempo

Offline Daisy

« Reply #599 on: May 20, 2013, 05:33:46 AM »

Madrid, Santiago Bernabéu, Copa del Rey Final, 17.05.2013

Vučitrn, dan-dva kasnije