News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Vukajlija  (Read 316136 times)

Offline Ivan_D

Re: Vukajlija
« Reply #500 on: February 10, 2015, 06:57:30 AM »
Bio sam kod lekara jos prvi dan. Uzeo mi krv iz prsta, lupkao po glavi itd.

Posle sam, voor de zekerheid, bio i kod zubara da mi snimi zube.

Juce sam preziveo sa 2 aspirina umesto 2 ibalgina. Kazem, nisu to veliki bolovi, vise me plasi sto ne znam sta je.
If you dine with the devil bring a long spoon.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #501 on: February 10, 2015, 08:58:43 AM »
evo i ova se žali...

Više volim da mi se neko izveštačeno osmehne, nego da se spontano izdere na mene.

Offline E

« Reply #502 on: February 10, 2015, 10:40:34 AM »
Ja upravo stigao u Lviv, samo da vam se javim. Boli me glava vec desetak dana, ne znam sta je. Doktor nije nista nasao, zubar takodje.
Tako da sam ekstra zabrinuto. Ne boli me puno, ali uzimam 1-2 ibalgina dnevno vec desetak dana. Nemam temperaturu, ne povraca mi se, samo me boli glava. Ne preterano ali konstantno. Uglavnom leva strana, mada poslednja dva dana cela.

Zna neko sta bi to moglo da bude? Jedna ceska glumica, Andrea Absolonova imala glioblastomu i brzo umrla od toga.
Sad, nisu preterano velike sanse da je to u pitanju, ali covek nikad ne zna  :(

Ima neko neki savet protiv ne preterane, ali konstantne glavobolje? 10 days and counting...  :(
Jesi li bio kod ocnog lekara?

Offline Ivan_D

« Reply #503 on: February 10, 2015, 12:08:18 PM »
Ne, je l' trebalo?  :shock:

Bio sam doduse pre jedno 7-8 meseci da mi izmeri pritisak. Bilo sve u redu, dala mi samo neke kapi systane koje kapam svaki dan.

Nego, zasto kod ocnog? Bio sam i kod opticara pre par meseci kad sam kupio nove naocare, ali opticar nije lekar.

Offline Superhik

« Reply #504 on: February 10, 2015, 12:30:54 PM »
Zato sto nosenje pogresne dioptrije (a dioptrija moze vremenom da se promeni), ili nenosenje naocara (kada su potrebne) moze da izazove konstantne glavobolje.

U pravu je E.

Offline Ivan_D

« Reply #505 on: February 10, 2015, 12:36:04 PM »
Ne sumnjam da je u pravu. Elem, na kontroli dioptrije sam bio nedavno, najverovatnije nije to. Ako je samo do dioptrije.

Danas sam ceo dan jurcao i bio napolje na svezem (well, kinda) vazduhu i bolje mi je malo. Mozda je zato sto sam ceo dan obicno zatvoren unutra.

Offline Hate mail

• http://www.fas.org/irp/program/process/echelon.htm
« Reply #506 on: February 10, 2015, 03:11:32 PM »
Were you giving head this time?
"You! Yes, you! Stand still, laddie!"

Offline indie

• 144/233
« Reply #507 on: February 10, 2015, 05:27:29 PM »
gugl očni pritisak dioptrija astigmatizam
(nači ne ideš kod soc. oft., koji ne mere oč. prit., nego se otvoriš...)
'на љуту рану - љуту траву..!'

Offline indie

• 144/233
« Reply #508 on: February 10, 2015, 05:37:42 PM »

da, sad se setih, moguce i od onog hebrejskog
citanja s desnog na levo...

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #509 on: February 10, 2015, 05:38:29 PM »
Alas, he's a cheap$kate.

Offline indie

• 144/233
« Reply #510 on: February 10, 2015, 06:21:42 PM »
covek mozda umire, nemoj tako...

Offline Daisy

« Reply #511 on: February 10, 2015, 06:54:30 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE8p1ayGE28#ws

... ako nije promaja (malo verovatno), ovde pominju još neke moguće uzroke glavobolja...

How can I cure my constant headaches?

Chronic, persistent headaches can have many causes. A proportion of headache sufferers end up taking ever-increasing doses of painkillers in order to treat their problem.

Eventually, painkillers may need to be taken on a daily basis to keep their headaches at bay, with abstinence from medication usually bringing on a severe headache. This type of headache, sometimes referred to as 'rebound' headache, is increasingly being recognised as a common and significant problem.

Clearly, headaches are not caused by a painkiller deficiency, so it does not come as too much of a surprise that taking painkillers instead of dealing with the underlying cause of the attacks can ultimately lead to an exacerbation of the condition. Addressing the likely underlying mechanisms, while you withdraw from medication that you may be taking, is usually the key to successfully controlling migraine headaches.

There is good scientific evidence that a major cause of severe headaches, including migraine, is food sensitivity. Certain foods are well known to trigger migraine. Sometimes referred to as 'the five Cs', these are; chocolate, cheese, claret (and other red wines), coffee (and other sources of caffeine) and citrus fruits.
While these foods are commonly held to be the main culprits in migraine, research published in the Lancet as far back as 1979 suggested that the most common food trigger is actually wheat. In fact, a very recent study found that in nine individuals with long-standing headaches, seven had no more headaches on elimination of wheat from the diet. Replacing wheat-based foods with oat and rice-based breakfast cereals, rye bread and rice might help to resolve your headache.

In practice, I find a common cause and overlooked cause of migraine and other headaches is dehydration. The tissues which surround the brain are mostly composed of water. When these tissues lose fluid, they shrink, giving rise to pain and irritation. Low levels of fluid in the body may also encourage the accumulation of toxins which natural health practitioners often believe are implicated in headaches and migraine. Many people find that just drinking 1½ - 2 litres of water a day can lead to a substantial reduction in the frequency of their headaches.

Finally, another very common cause of headache is caffeine. Not caffeine per se, but something known as caffeine withdrawal. Many individuals with a good-going caffeine habit find that coming off it cold turkey brings on a whopping headache which often lasts for two - three days.

Your question suggests that you may have cut down but not eliminated caffeine from your diet. It might be that this has induced a headache, but that the problem is being perpetuated by continued caffeine consumption, however small. My advice would be to try complete elimination of caffeine from your diet.

Although unlikely, headaches can sometimes be caused by a serious underlying medical condition. For this reason, I would advise you to consult your doctor if your headache does not resolve in a week or two to make sure that something important isn't being missed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-26982/How-I-cure-constant-headaches.html
Više volim da mi se neko izveštačeno osmehne, nego da se spontano izdere na mene.

Offline indie

• 144/233
« Reply #512 on: February 10, 2015, 07:17:15 PM »
Symptoms of Vitamin C Overdose

The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources for Vitamin C Overdose includes the 13 symptoms listed below:

Severe back pain
    Jaundice
    Itchy skin (prurutis)
    Tender mass in left upper abdomen (splenomegaly)
    Fever
    Abdominal pain
    Dizziness
    Vomiting
    Nausea
    Headache
    Facial flushing
    Dental cavities (caries)
    Decreased urine output

http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/v/vitamin_c_overdose/symptoms.htm

Offline Daisy

« Reply #513 on: February 10, 2015, 07:35:03 PM »
... ako nekim slučajem ipak nije promaja... evo još nekih mogućih uzroka...

Tension Headaches

Written by Valencia Higeura | Published on August 7, 2012

Medically Reviewed by George Krucik, MD 

Part 1 of 5: Overview

What is a Tension Headache?

A tension headache is the most common type of headache. This type of headache can cause mild or moderate pain in the head, neck, and behind the eyes. Some patients say that a tension headache feels like a tight band around their foreheads.

The majority of people who suffer from tension headaches have episodic headaches, which occur (on average) one or two times per month. However, tension headaches can also be chronic. Chronic headaches affect about 3 percent of the population and include headache episodes that last for more than 15 days per month. Women are twice as likely to suffer from tension headaches as men are (Cleveland Clinic).

Find an internist or a family practice near you.

Part 2 of 5: Causes

Causes of Tension Headaches

Tension headaches are caused by muscle contractions in the head and neck. A variety of foods, activities, and stressors can cause these types of contractions. Some people develop tension headaches after staring at a computer screen for long hours or driving for long periods. Cold temperatures may also trigger a tension headache in some people.

Other factors that may trigger a tension headache include:

drinking alcohol
eye strain
fatigue
smoking
a cold or flu
a sinus infection
caffeine
poor posture
emotional stress

Part 3 of 5: Symptoms

Symptoms of a Tension Headache

Symptoms of a tension headache include:

dull head pain
pressure around the forehead
tenderness around the forehead and scalp

The pain is usually mild or moderate, but it can also be intense. In this case, you might confuse your tension headache with a migraine, which is a type of headache that causes throbbing pain on one or both sides of the head. However, tension headaches do not cause all the symptoms of migraines, such as nausea and vomiting. In rare cases, a tension headache can cause sensitivity to light and noise.

Part 4 of 5: Treatment

How to Treat Tension Headaches

Home Care

You can take over-the-counter pain medications, such as ibuprofen or aspirin, to get rid of a tension headache.

Other tips for easing a tension headache include:

applying a heating pad or ice pack to your head for five to 10 minutes several times a day
taking a hot bath or shower to relax tense muscles
improving your posture
taking frequent computer breaks to prevent eye strain

However, these techniques may not keep tension headaches from returning.

Preventing Future Headaches

Since tension headaches are often caused by specific triggers, identifying the factors that cause your headaches is one way to prevent future episodes.

A headache diary will help you determine the cause of your tension headaches. Keep a record of your daily meals, beverages, and activities, as well as any situations that trigger stress. For each day that you have a tension headache, make a note in your diary. After several weeks or months, you may be able to make a connection. For example, if your diary shows that headaches occurred on days when you ate a particular food, this food may be your trigger.

Help From Your Doctor

If tension headaches begin to affect your daily life, your doctor may run tests to rule out other problems, such as a brain tumor. Tests used to check for other conditions may include:

CT Scan (an imaging test that uses X-rays to take pictures of your internal organs)
MRI (an imaging test that uses magnetic fields to examine your soft tissues)
If your doctor determines that you have tension headaches, but painkillers are not working for you, he or she may prescribe:

a muscle relaxant (a medication to help stop muscle contractions)
SSRIs or antidepressants (medications that treat depression and anxiety) to stabilize you brain’s levels of serotonin and help you cope with stress

Your doctor may also recommend other treatments, such as:

stress management classes to teach you techniques to cope with stress and relieve tension
biofeedback (a relaxation technique that teaches you to manage pain and stress)
cognitive behavioral therapy (talk therapy that helps you recognize situations that cause you stress, anxiety, and tension)
acupuncture (an alternative therapy that may reduce stress and tension by applying fine needles to specific areas of the body)

Part 5 of 5: Outlook

Outlook for Tension Headaches

Tension headaches often respond to treatment and rarely cause permanent damage. However, chronic tension headaches can affect your quality of life. These headaches may make it difficult for you to participate in physical activities. You may also miss days of work or school. If it becomes a serious problem, talk to your doctor.

Also, be sure to not ignore severe symptoms. Seek medical attention immediately if you have a headache that starts suddenly or a headache accompanied by slurred speech, loss of balance, or a high fever. This can indicate a more serious problem, such as a stroke, tumor, or an aneurysm.

http://www.healthline.com/health/tension-headache#Overview1

Offline Superhik

Offline Pijanista

• hahahaha
« Reply #515 on: February 10, 2015, 07:50:10 PM »
Early Stage of HIV: Symptoms]

Within 2-4 weeks after HIV infection, many, but not all, people experience flu-like symptoms, often described as the “worst flu ever.” This is called “acute retroviral syndrome” (ARS) or “primary HIV infection,” and it’s the body’s natural response to the HIV infection.

Symptoms can include:
•Fever (this is the most common symptom)
•Swollen glands
•Sore throat
•Rash
•Fatigue
•Muscle and joint aches and pains
Headache

=======================

Brain Tumor: Symptoms and Signs

Headaches, which may be severe and may worsen with activity or in the early morning
•Seizures.
•Personality or memory changes
•Nausea or vomiting
•Fatigue

==================================

Stage 5 of Chronic Kidney Disease:

■Loss of appetite
 ■Nausea or vomiting
 ■Headaches
 ■Being tired
 ■Being unable to concentrate
 ■Itching
 ■Making little or no urine
 ■Swelling, especially around the eyes and ankles
 ■Muscle cramps
 ■Tingling in hands or feet
 ■Changes in skin color
 ■Increased skin pigmentation

=====================

Depressive symptoms -

loss of motivation and interest, fatigue, concentration difficulties, physical complaints such as headache or stomach ache, low self-esteem, suicidal thoughts, loss of appetite, insomnia.

===================================

carotid artery disease

•Sudden weakness or numbness in the face or limbs, often on just one side of the body
•Inability to move one or more of your limbs
•Trouble speaking and understanding
•Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
•Dizziness or loss of balance
•A sudden, severe headache with no known cause

======================================

Liver disease

overheating of the body, especially the face and torso, and recurrent headaches (including migraine) associated with nausea.

====================================

Offline Pijanista

• hahahaha
« Reply #516 on: February 10, 2015, 09:09:02 PM »
Oterah coveka jebote. Bas sam govno.  :(

Offline E

« Reply #517 on: February 10, 2015, 09:19:45 PM »
Ne, je l' trebalo?  :shock:

Bio sam doduse pre jedno 7-8 meseci da mi izmeri pritisak. Bilo sve u redu, dala mi samo neke kapi systane koje kapam svaki dan.

Nego, zasto kod ocnog? Bio sam i kod opticara pre par meseci kad sam kupio nove naocare, ali opticar nije lekar.

Pre 7-8 meseci nisi imao glavobolju.
Ne znam da li se zezas ili si ozbiljan. I ja sam bila kod svoje doktorke pre par meseci i pijem svoj lekic za povisen pritisak svaki dan, ali kad me je nedavno zabolela glava toliko da nisam mogla da gledam zmu me odveo u hitnu. PrEtisak 238/120. Tako da sada pijem jos jedan lek koji  mi pomaze. U prevodu to sto si bio kod lekara pre 7-8 meseci je OK ali ako sada imas problem bolje to proveri.  

Offline Pijanista

• hahahaha
« Reply #518 on: February 10, 2015, 09:26:23 PM »
238/120

Leptejebo. Ne zezajte se sa pritiskom deco. Ja sam decenijama imao 110/75, sad sa godinama mi je skocio na 115/80 i vec panicim.

Offline Pareski do

« Reply #519 on: February 10, 2015, 09:39:07 PM »
Ima neko neki savet protiv ne preterane, ali konstantne glavobolje? 10 days and counting...  :(

Пуно воде и често пражњење простате, дркање се не рачуна...

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #520 on: February 10, 2015, 09:52:48 PM »
Vec sa'raniste coveka.

Stvarno ste nevidjeni indijanci.

:mrgreen:

Offline baggio

« Reply #521 on: February 10, 2015, 11:01:15 PM »
238/120

Leptejebo. Ne zezajte se sa pritiskom deco. Ja sam decenijama imao 110/75, sad sa godinama mi je skocio na 115/80 i vec panicim.

Problem sa povisenim krvnim pritiskom se ni slucajno ne sme ignorisati. Povedite racuna o svojo ishrani, unosenju alkohola i fizickoj aktivnosti. Srcani udar obicno nije vezan za godine starosti.  Zbog toga, pod hitno menjate svoje navike.
We can not change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand - Randy Pauch

Offline E

« Reply #522 on: February 10, 2015, 11:51:52 PM »
Ja ga ne ignorisem. Pijem redovno svoje lekove, ne pijem alkohol, ne pusim (cigare), ne jedem masno i slano.

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #523 on: February 11, 2015, 12:51:33 AM »
TMI.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #524 on: February 11, 2015, 11:33:41 AM »

Offline Ivan_D

« Reply #525 on: February 11, 2015, 03:10:42 PM »
Dobro E ja mislio ti mi govoris kao strucnjak (si bese medicinska sestra ili nesto slicno?) a ti mi govoris iz sopstvenog iskustva. Jos mi bilo cudno da mi moj lekar nije to pomenuo    xrotaeye

Glavobolja moze da znaci jako puno stvari.

Elem, juce i danas mi je malo bolje. Juce sam uzeo 2 aspirina, danas jos ni jedan, ali spremam se da uzmem jedan. Ceo dan jurcam i juce i danas, bio do grada da rucam, da se osisam, da kupim Olesi novi butt-plug, bio danas na masazi, obisao grad. Juce 20K koraka, danas za sada nesto preko 10K.

Ja, za razliku od mnogih ostalih stvari, uzimam zdravlje i uopste fizicku dobrobit dosta ozbiljno. Idem kod lekara svakih 3 meseca na kontrolu i jos sporadicno kad treba, kod zubara najmanje 2 x godisnje.

Znam da glavobolja moze da znaci i nesto ozbiljno, ali nije preterana, lekar nije izgledao alarmiran, zubar nije nista nasao...
Naravno u idealnom svetu bih isao kod nekog strucnjaka, pa na CAT scan, ali mislim se da trenutno stanje stvari does not warrant it. A pride sam na UA.

Imam jos i stiff neck. Moguce i da je zbog toga sto se malo krecem i ceo dan sam za kompjuterom. Missim odem do gym-a ponekad (poceo ove godine), ali to je sve u principu neozbiljno. Jos sam primetio da me manje boli kad sam napolje na hladnom nego unutra na toplom. Ne znam da li je to zato sto se napolje uglavnom krecem a unutra uglavnom ne, ili zbog temperature.

Utehu nalazim u cinjenici da sve i da umrem (puj da necuje zlo), Hate bi verovatno slao Oksi jedno $30 svakih pola godine.

Kome si ono bese slao po $30 semi-annually a ovde to predstavljao kao da maltene izdrzavas te ljude? Porodici nekakvog srbskog borca?

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #526 on: February 11, 2015, 03:15:24 PM »
da kupim Olesi novi butt-plug

xrofl

Tabletas.

Offline Mirabella

« Reply #527 on: February 11, 2015, 03:31:45 PM »
Dobro je da si ti primetio (a ne ja...).  :mrgreen:
Don't argue with an Idiot.  He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Offline Ivan_D

« Reply #528 on: February 11, 2015, 03:39:44 PM »
Glupo sad da se kao vadim, a nije ni vazno, ali tablete (the last $1K batch) nisu bile za mene vec za nekog u CZ. Ja ih koristim, ali ne uvek. Nevazno kakogod.

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #529 on: February 11, 2015, 03:46:45 PM »
Pic or it didn't happen.

Offline MalaKoala

• Flexibility is essential for mind stability
« Reply #530 on: February 11, 2015, 03:50:33 PM »
Hate, stop talking!  xtwak

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #531 on: February 11, 2015, 03:53:24 PM »
"One pic... comiiiing uuuup!..."

Offline Ivan_D

« Reply #532 on: February 11, 2015, 03:59:12 PM »
Kad vec navaljujete a ja sam meka srca  :)

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #533 on: February 11, 2015, 04:02:56 PM »
 ximaa xjestera sterb038

Offline Pijanista

• hahahaha
« Reply #534 on: February 11, 2015, 04:32:35 PM »
Imam jos i stiff neck

Zaglavila se viagra u grlu?

Offline MalaKoala

• Flexibility is essential for mind stability
« Reply #535 on: February 11, 2015, 05:47:16 PM »

Offline indie

• 144/233
« Reply #536 on: February 12, 2015, 05:08:59 AM »

Boris Tadić potvrdio sve ono što su e-novine godinama pisale
Demokratska stranka je partija kretena

Offline indie

• 144/233
« Reply #537 on: February 12, 2015, 03:31:19 PM »
za ivana:

http://www.rts.rs/page/tv/sr/story/20/RTS+1/1740742/Eko+karavan%3A+%C4%90ajino+bilje.html

Ratomir Đajić je penzioner i živi u Novoj Varoši. Za 41 godinu radnog staža promenio je nekoliko zanimanja, dugo godina radio je kao mašinac u limskim elektranama. Ratomir, koga svi znaju po nadimku Đaja ima 73 godine, ali izgleda znatno mlađe. Izuzetno je vitalan i u odličnoj fizičkoj kondiciji.

gledo ja danas na tv-zoru...

Offline Ivan_D

« Reply #538 on: February 12, 2015, 08:01:10 PM »
Pa ne nego, covek treba da zivi u nekom prljavom bejogradskom predgradju u stanu od 50 kvadrata sa zenom, sinom, snajom i dvoje unuka.

Nothing's bigger than the little things.  xjap

Offline indie

• 144/233
« Reply #539 on: February 13, 2015, 01:50:03 PM »

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #540 on: February 13, 2015, 02:35:50 PM »
Sa igrackama na daljinsko ovladanje...

Offline indie

• 144/233
« Reply #541 on: February 13, 2015, 02:39:06 PM »
jel prezivela neka tvoja igracka..?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #542 on: February 13, 2015, 05:13:03 PM »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #543 on: February 14, 2015, 10:04:36 PM »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #544 on: February 14, 2015, 11:34:29 PM »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #545 on: February 16, 2015, 08:36:30 PM »

Offline Hate mail

« Reply #546 on: February 16, 2015, 08:50:21 PM »
"Zoran sto praktikuje medicinu bez dozvole -->".

Mlogo sam gledao americki filmovi...

Offline Daisy

« Reply #547 on: February 17, 2015, 07:04:30 PM »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #548 on: February 17, 2015, 10:13:49 PM »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #549 on: February 19, 2015, 01:40:45 AM »